Corporate Social Responsibility
At Signode, we understand that businesses have a responsibility to go beyond profit-making and contribute to the greater good. We strive to integrate sustainability into every aspect of our operations. From minimizing our environmental footprint to promoting diversity and inclusion, we aim to be a force for positive change. We are dedicated to not only delivering exceptional products, solutions and services but also making a difference in the communities we serve. Our commitment to CSR drives us to prioritize sustainability, social well-being, and ethical business practices.
To fulfill our vision and further enhance our focus on creating a social impact we have registered “Signode India Foundation” to enable us to continue our journey. We believe in the strength of communities and understand the importance of giving back. Through our community engagement programs, we actively support initiatives that enhance the well-being of the communities we operate in. We collaborate with local organizations, donate resources, and encourage employee volunteerism to address social issues and drive positive change. Our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we recognize their value. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment. By nurturing our employees, we empower them to reach their full potential and contribute to society in meaningful ways.
Together, let's create an inclusive and positive impact that goes beyond business.
We are committed to create a better future through responsible business practices, driving positive social and environmental impact while delivering sustainable value to all stakeholders.
Our CSR Pillars
- Donations towards children's home, girl child education and low-cost schools in slums reaching out to nearly 700 children
- Donation Drives – Spreading Human Dignity
- Feeding programs and vehicle support for meals and breakfast distribution in Government schools by facilitating 3,67,972 meals for under-privileged children
- Groceries kits and masks distribution in villages during COVID across our plant locations
- Provided oxygen flowing system at community health centre
- Supported in setting up make-shift COVID Hospitals
- Construction of health center in the community close to our plant location which will impact around 2000-3000 community members
- Supported educational infrastructural needs in multiple government schools
- Enhanced digital literacy by setting up computer labs impacting close to 600 students studying in Government schools and Pre-universities
- Classroom construction at a rural government school
- Renovation of an entire primary government school
- Setting up libraries in government schools
- Online classes for teachers and Principals during COVID
- Support to enhance skill development in Government colleges
- Apprentice program by skilling youth in the community
- Provided access to clean drinking water
- Access to basic needs by refurbishing girls toilets in a government school
- Powered villages with solar lighting
- Tree plantation drives during World Environment Day
Communities Matter to Signode
Our focus areas are built upon our four CSR pillars of skilling & scholarship, community projects near our plant locations, reconnecting with roots and sustainability. This helped us launch our CSR initiatives to implement impactful and meaningful projects, thus providing employees opportunities for volunteering. At Signode, we firmly believe that communities matter. We recognize the importance of building strong relationships and actively contributing to the well-being of the communities in which we operate. We understand that our success as a company is intertwined with the prosperity and development of the local communities that support us. We are dedicated to actively engaging with and contributing to the betterment of communities and strive to create a positive and sustainable impact that extends beyond our business operations, fostering a brighter future for everyone involved.