Signode Unveils Cutting-Edge Packing Line for Global Leader of Eco-Friendly Composite Decking Boards
August 02, 2023
The packing line includes five headed modular strapping heads for plastic strapping working synchronously with added features that include:
- Integrated top and bottom edge protector applicator - edge protectors or corner protectors are applied to protect the Strap from sharp edges of the bundle to maintain load integrity and uniformly distribute the tension.
- Bottom batten feeder - bottom batten with strap is applied for better handling of the bundle.
- Sandwich conveying system with Rollers and Chain.
- Fully Electric Lifting mechanism.
- Remote Load operation: A fully modular design allows operators to load strap remotely, minimizing their exposure to the strapping area. with Improved Safety : A fully modular design allows operators to load strap remotely, minimizing their exposure to the strapping area.
- Minimizes Cost: Designed with highly durable & minimal moving parts which improves equipment's uptime. These strapping head modules are far more cost efficient to maintain than any other strapping heads. Z30 strapping heads feature a simple design with no belts, pulleys or adjustments making them the most cost efficient to maintain.
- Simplifies Maintenance: The Z30’s innovative all-electric modular design consists of three separate modules for feeding, sealing, and tensioning. All three modules can be removed without the use of special equipment, minimizing maintenance downtime.
- Improves Productivity: Designed for high speed and high-tension strapping application.
- Easy Integration: Compact footprint.
- Bundle Length – 2400 to 6,700 mm
- Bundle Width – 1100 to 1290 mm
- Bundle Height – 152 to 250 mm
- Bundle Weight – 700 kg to 3000 kg
- Edge Protector Size – 50 W x 50 H x 5 thk x 100 L mm
- Edge Protector Magazine Capacity – 130 each x 4 Nos.
- Batten Size – 1100 L x 63 W x 66 H mm
- Number of Cross Strap – 1 to 11