TSM systems are specifically designed to be equipped with the H3000, H6500 or MHC strapping heads, providing flexibility in design to meet your specific needs. The TSM is designed for use with 9mm to 19mm PET or PP strapping depending on the strapping head, making it suitable for a number of heavy duty applications.
Features and Benefits
- High reliability, durable design built for continuous operation.
- Chute design for high speed, productivity, and maximum efficiency.
- Reduced cycle time with high speed strap feed and take up.
- Compact and robust design, flexible configurations to suit most applications.
- Low operational costs, long life, wear free brushless drive motors.
- Moveable version available
- TSM-3000 Options:
- Twin machine
- With compression
- With edge protection
- For strapping paper rolls
Top Mounted MHC
PVFA or Closed Chute
|Conveyor Height (PVFA)|
|Conveyor Height (Closed Chute)|
|Electrical Supply (Power Consumption)|
400VAC, 50hz, 3ph (2-3kva)