Optimum film size and thickness for required load stability
Small footprint saves space in the packing area
Sturdy design with user-friendly operation
Machine maintenance performed at floor level
Power Flex T1 Stretch Hood Pallet Wrapping
The Power Flex T1 stretch hood machine protects products and loads from the elements, while stabilizing them for transport, so goods make it through the supply chain undamaged. With its 5-sided protection and a load capacity of up to 100 loads per hour, the Power Flex T1 offers significant benefits over other end-of-line packaging methods, including cost savings through reduced film and energy consumption and simplified material handling.
Features and Benefits
- Increases load protection while reducing costs
The Power Flex T1 features a film unwinding technology that enhances corner protection by minimizing thin and fragile film on the corners of loads. This innovative technology provides both strength and stability, while saving up to 10% in film consumption to reduce packaging costs.
- Simplifies operation and maintenance
The Power Flex T1 features an intuitive HMI to streamline the control and monitoring of the wrapping process. Plus, for routine maintenance, a patented top-down system allows for easier and faster servicing. Film replacement as well as other interval upkeep requirements are completed at the floor level, allowing for ease of maintenance.
- Adapts to production requirements
From palletized goods in the food and beverage industry to bagged commodities in the building industry, the Power Flex T1 accommodates variable load sizes and types. And with multiple film options, including transparent, colored, perforated and printed, it can be further tailored for other production requirements from those requiring high-shelf storage to those for transparency to read barcodes.
Additional Standard Features
- Handles various qualities and thicknesses of films from 20 - 200 micron (0.8 - 7.8 mil).
- Gripper control - ensures correct placement of film on the grippers.
- Pallet profile control - monitors the shape of the load ensuring that the grippers are automatically placed in a position matching the load dimension.
- Wide range of wrapping patterns - fully closed hood, film sleeves, short hoods as well as film reinforcement for improved stability.
|Load Capacity||Up to 100 loads per hour|
Footprint - Length
|1620 mm (63.8 in)|
Footprint - Width
|2250 mm (88.6 in)|
|Machine Height*||4430 mm (174.4 in)|
|Pallet Size (min)||1000 mm L x 800 mm W (39.4 x 31.5 in)|
|Pallet Size (max)||1400 mm L x 1200 mm W (55.1 x 47.2 in)|
* At a pallet height of 2000 mm (78.7 in) / transport height 600 mm
(23.6 in). Other sizes available.