Reduces packaging costs through less film usage
5-sided wrapping to keep products dry when stored outside
Specially designed to wrap large loads
Machine maintenance performed at floor level
Multi FleXL Stretch Hood Pallet Wrapping
The Multi FleXL stretch hood machine offers the ideal combination of function and cost in order to reduce film usage and improve the quality of the wrapping, while achieving required load containment. The Multi FleXL hooder protects products from the elements while stabilizing them for transport. It features a variety of film patterns, including fully closed hoods, film sleeves, short hoods, and film reinforcement capabilities.
Features and Benefits
- For large format handling
The Multi FleXL offers a high level of flexibility with a variety of load sizes which can be wrapped in one machine. The Multi FleXL is capable of wrapping very large units up to 3200 x 1700 mm (126 x 66.9 in) with a maximum height of 3500 mm (137.8 in).
- Increases load protection while reducing costs
The Multi FleXL features a film unwinding technology that enhances corner protection by minimizing thin and fragile film usage on the corners of loads, and provides strength and stability. This innovative technology reduces packaging costs by utilizing less film consumption.
- Simplifies operation and maintenance
The Multi FleXL features an intuitive HMI to streamline the control and monitoring of the wrapping process. Plus, for routine maintenance, a patented top-down system allows for easier and faster servicing. Film replacement as well as other interval up-keep requirements are completed at the floor level, allowing for ease of maintenance.
- Adapts to production requirements
From large format products like roofing panels, plasterboard sheeting, insulation batts, gypsum boards, corrugated sheets, wooden boards and bagged building materials, the Multi FleXL accommodates variable load sizes and types. And with multiple film options, including transparent, colored, perforated and printed, it can be further tailored for other production requirements from those requiring high-shelf storage to those for transparency to read barcodes.
Additional Standard Features
- Handles various qualities and thicknesses of films from 20 - 200 micron (0.8 - 7.8 mil).
- Gripper control - ensures correct placement of film on the grippers.
- Pallet profile control - monitors the shape of the load ensuring that the grippers are automatically placed in a position matching the load dimension.
- Wide range of wrapping patterns - fully closed hood, film sleeves, short hoods as well as film reinforcement for improved stability.
|Load Capacity||Up to 150 loads per hour|
|Machine Stand Footprint - Length||3600-5000 mm (141.7-196.9 in)|
|Machine Stand Footprint - Length||2600 mm (102.4 in)|
|Machine Height*||4500 mm (177.2 in)|
|Pallet Size (min)||600 mm L x 400 mm W (23.6 x 15.7 in)|
|Pallet Size (max)||3200 mm L x 1700 mm W (126 x 66.9 in)|
* At a pallet height of 2000 mm (78.7 in) / transport height 600 mm (23.6 in). Other sizes available.