Processes 15 cases per
minute at 45.7 meters (150
feet) per minute belt speed
- up to 20 cases per minute
can be processed depending
on incoming case height.
Ultrasonic sensing is used to
detect box width and a linear
transducer measures the
height ensuring repeatable
performance and consistent
Capable of processing an
expansive range of box sizes
using 51 mm (2 in) or
76 mm (3 in) pressure
Moving parts are fully
guarded and interlocking
safety gates power down the
machine when accessed.
The LD-16AR is an industrial grade, fully automatic, random, high performance case sealer. Operating at a high speed, this case sealer is capable of sealing a random assortment of box sizes without an operator. Simultaneous, two stage operation ensures accurate box measurement and efficient processing. This machine is also available with side belt or bottom belt drives.
Features and Benefits
- Processes up to 15 cases per minute.
- Can process up to 20 cases per minute depending on the incoming case height variance (maximum 76 mm (3 in)).
- Belt speed of 45.7 meters (150 feet) per minute.
- Expansive case size range.
- Two stage operation features indexing gate, live roller conveyor, folding and sealing.
- Accommodates both 51 mm (2 in) or 76 mm (3 in) tape cartridges.
- High quality steel structure with powder coat finish.
- Heavy duty bottom belt drive with horizontally mounted ½ HP motor.
|Power||115 V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph|
|Air||6 SCFM @ 80 psi|
|Operating Speed||45.7 meters/ minute (150 feet/minute)|
|Case Capacity||Length: 254 mm (10 in) - 609.6 mm (24 in)|
Width: 114 mm (4.5 in) - 508 mm (20 in)
Height: 114 mm (4.5 in) - 508 mm (20 in)
|Machine Dimensions||Length: 277 cm (109 in)|
Width: 109.22 cm (43 in)
Height: 178 cm (70 in)
|Weight||810 kg (1,785lbs.) fully crated|
|Closure Material||Pressure sensitive tape|