Safety NoticesSignode Industrial Group is committed to alerting its customers to potential safety issues arising with its products. The company will notify its customers promptly of any such issue. Please see below for a list of safety notices that have been issued for the respective products.
- Signode Manual Tensioner Safety Recalls:
- Incorrectly manufactured Handle Yoke could break during tensioning process
- REASON FOR THIS RECALL - In April of 2011. Signode produced a Manual Tensioner with an incorrectly manufactured Handle Yoke. We recently received reports that two of these Handle Yokes broke during the tensioning process.
- Incorrectly manufactured Handle Weldment could break during tensioning process
- REASON FOR THIS RECALL - Around September 2009. Signode manufactured a Manual Tensioner with the tensioners curved handle and yoke welded together. The ''Yoke-Handle Assembly" of these tensioners was manufactured by welding the curved handle to the yoke and was made without the use of a countersunk rivet. We recently learned that these tensioners may present a potential safety hazard. customers must stop using these tensioners immediately.
- PSD-109 or PSD-119 Repair Safety Program:
- Endra Slack Chain Program:
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
SDS's contain safety information about materials such as physical and chemical properties. regulatory information. and recommendations for safe handling.