PLC controlled and utilizes
pneumatic case folding.
Compact footprint built for
24/7 operations with welded
Capable of processing an
expansive range of box sizes
using 51 mm (2 in) or 76 mm
(3 in) pressure sensitive tape.
Self centering, self tensioning
belt systems save
operator time - no manual
adjustments are required.
The LD-24 is an industrial grade, high performance case sealer. This heavy duty, fully automatic, top and bottom case sealer is optimal for large runs of the same size box. Pneumatic flap folding, a compact footprint and a fully welded base frame make the LD-24 one of the most reliable and efficient case sealers on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Pneumatic case folding.
- PLC controlled.
- Indexing gate and box jam indicator.
- Standard top squeezers.
- Operator controls adjustments on both sides of the machine.
- More expansive case size range than competing machines.
- Removable and interchangeable top and bottom tape cartridges.
- Tilt back feature for easy tape replacement on top tape cartridge.
- Capable of running both 50 mm (2 in) or 76 mm (3 in) tape.
- Pneumatically tensioned belts are adjustment free.
- Adjustable conveyor height.
- Quick change belts.
- Fully welded base frame.
- Built for 24/7 operations with a compact footprint.
|Power||115 V, 60 Hz, 1Ph|
|Air||5 SCFM @ 85 psi|
|Operating Speed||30.49 meters/min (100 feet/min)|
|Case Capacity||Length: 308 mm (8 in) - 610 mm (24 in)|
Width: 152 mm (6 in) - 457 mm (18 in)
Height: 114 mm (4.5 in)- 457 mm (18 in)
|Machine Dimensions||Length: 153 cm (60 in )|
Width: 122 cm (48 in)
Height: 165 cm (65 in)
|Weight||363 kg. (800 lbs.), uncrated|
|Closure Material||Pressure sensitive tape|