Patented feature allows for
only two simple adjustments,
width and height.
Built for 24/7 operations
with 4 corner post steel
construction & 11 gauge
Capable of processing an
expansive range of box sizes
using 51 mm (2 in) or 76 mm
(3 in) pressure sensitive tape.
Self centering, self tensioning
belts with removable and
The LD-16A is ideal for applications that require 24 hours/365 days per year reliability. This heavy duty, fully automatic top and bottom case sealer was engineered for applications involving large runs of boxes.
Features and Benefits
- Leeson, IRONMAN bottom belt drive system.
- Seals up to 43 cases per minute.
- Indexing gate and top squeezers are standard.
- Expansive case size range.
- Ease of case set-up: Self-centering width adjustment utilizes an interlocked belt arm system with a conveniently placed hand wheel. Height adjustment utilizes a hand wheel and lock knob, equipped with dual cylinders and blocking valves to
ensure proper and safe elevation of head assembly.
- Removable & interchangeable top and bottom tape cartridges.
- Tilt back feature for easy tape replacement on top tape cartridge.
- Bottom seals cases with 51 mm (2 in) or 76 mm (3 in) tape.
- Heavy duty four corner post steel construction.
- Heavy duty 11 gauge steel throughout, with dual mast.
- Built for 24/7 operations.
|Power||115/220 V, 60 Hz, 1 Ph|
|Air||4 SCFM @ 80 psi|
|Production Rate||Up to (43) cases per minute based on a 203 mm (8 in) long case @ 22 meters/min (72 feet/min) belt speed|
|Case Range||Length: 203 mm (8 in) - 610 mm (24 in)|
Width: 114 mm (4.5 in) - 508 mm (20 in)
Height: 114 mm ( 4.5 in) - 508 mm (20 in)
|Machine Dimensions||Length: 109.2 cm (43 in)|
Width: 165 cm (65 in)
Height: 191 cm (75 1/8 in)
|Conveyor Height||56.5 cm - 71.8 cm (22.25 in to 28.25 in) Standard|
|Closure Material||Pressure sensitive tape|