Machine Stretch Film
Our machine stretch film is created via blown extrusion method where molten plastic through a circular die, while cast film is made by extruding molten plastic onto a chilled roll.
Blown Stretch Film for Machines
Blown stretch film is a type of wrapping film manufactured using a process called blown extrusion. This process creates a film that is strong and durable, but also easy to stretch. Blown stretch film is generally used to secure and protect the most difficult loads. It is available in a variety of widths and lengths to suit every need. Here are just a few of the advantages of this film for machines
- Strength: Strong and durable, and can help protect your loads from damage during transport. It's particularly good for sharp-edged pallets and heavy loads.
- Ease of use: \easy to use. Coupled with our Octopus automatic wrapping machines, it guarantees consistent, top-quality wrapping
- Economical: Generally offers excellent stretchability, resulting in the lowest cost per pallet.If you're looking for a reliable, effective and affordable way to secure and protect your loads, blown stretch film is the perfect choice.
If you are looking for a reliable, effective, and affordable way to secure and protect your loads, blown stretch film is the perfect choice.
Anti-UV Stretch Film
Anti-UV stretch film is generally a wrap whose composition contains an additive containing UV inhibitors. These inhibitors help protect the film from the UV rays, which can lead to film degradation and embrittlement. UV stretch film is a good choice for loads that will be stored or transported outdoors, where they will be exposed to the sun.
Colored stretch film is generally made from a resin dyed in the mass with a colorant. The dye gives the film its color. Signode colored film is a good choice for loads that need to be identified or marked. For example, it can be used to identify the contents of a pallet, or to mark a company logo on a load.
PCR Stretch Film for Machines
PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) stretch film is a type of stretch film made from recycled materials. PCR film is just as strong and durable as traditional wrapping film, but it's also more environmentally friendly. PCR stretch film is made from recycled plastic, which reduces the need for virgin resin. This helps preserve natural resources, reduce pollution and promote the circular economy.
Here are some of the benefits of using sustainable (PCR) stretch film for machines:
- Sustainability: PCR is made from recycled materials, reducing the need for virgin resin. This helps preserve natural resources and reduce pollution.
- Strength: PCR is just as strong and durable as traditional stretch film.
- Ease of use: PCR is easy to use and recycle.
To accompany your machine stretch film, learn more about Signode wrapping machines available with both semi automatic and fully automatic models. Signode is the a great choice. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.