Choose Your Region
Some products are available in limited regions. All regions are displayed automatically. Select your preferred region to view the product availability in that region.
Our machine stretch film is created via blown extrusion method where molten plastic through a circular die, while cast film is made by extruding molten plastic onto a chilled roll. If you are looking for a high-performance machine stretch film solution.
Blown Stretch Film for Machines
Blown stretch film is a type of stretch film manufactured using a process called blown extrusion. This process creates a film that is strong and durable, but also easy to stretch. Blown stretch film is generally used to secure and protect the most difficult loads. It is available in a variety of widths and lengths to suit every need. Here are just a few of the advantages of blown stretch film for machines
Strength: Blown stretch film is strong and durable, and can help to protect your loads from damage during transport.
- Strength: Blown stretch film is strong and durable, and can help protect your loads from damage during transport. It's particularly good for sharp-edged pallets and heavy loads.
- Ease of use: Blown stretch film is easy to use. Coupled with our Octopus automatic wrapping machines, it guarantees consistent, top-quality wrapping
- Economical: Blown stretch film generally offers excellent stretchability, resulting in the lowest cost per pallet.If you're looking for a reliable, effective and affordable way to secure and protect your loads, blown stretch film is the perfect choice.
If you are looking for a reliable, effective, and affordable way to secure and protect your loads, blown stretch film is the perfect choice.
Anti-UV Stretch Film
Anti-UV stretch film is generally a stretch film whose composition contains an additive containing UV inhibitors. These inhibitors help protect the film from the UV rays, which can lead to film degradation and embrittlement. UV stretch film is a good choice for loads that will be stored or transported outdoors, where they will be exposed to the sun.
Colored stretch film is generally made from a resin dyed in the mass with a colorant. The dye gives the film its color. Colored stretch film is a good choice for loads that need to be identified or marked. For example, colored stretch film can be used to identify the contents of a pallet, or to mark a company logo on a load.
PCR Stretch Film for Machines
PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) stretch film is a type of stretch film made from recycled materials. PCR stretch film is just as strong and durable as traditional stretch film, but it's also more environmentally friendly. PCR stretch film is made from recycled plastic, which reduces the need for virgin resin. This helps preserve natural resources, reduce pollution and promote the circular economy.
Here are some of the benefits of using sustainable (PCR) stretch film for machines:
- Sustainability: PCR stretch film is made from recycled materials, reducing the need for virgin resin. This helps preserve natural resources and reduce pollution.
- Strength: PCR stretch film is just as strong and durable as traditional stretch film.
- Ease of use: PCR stretch film is easy to use and recycle.
To accompany your machine stretch film, learn more about Signode wrapping machines available with both semi automatic and fully automatic models. Signode is the a great choice. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.